Sunday, July 6, 2008

operation 26: HOME SWEET

this week's paper adventure assignment...or rather, last week's paper adventure assignment ...is to tell what represents home to us. which is totally simple, in my case: my home is less of a where and more of a whom; i could live pretty much anywhere...all i really need is lovely husband jeff, on the couch next to me, watchin' the weather channel...as he is in this picture:

(patterned paper: ki & a vintage children's dictionary page; fabric paper: love elsie; chipboard & decorative tape: heidi swapp; key diecut & journalling tag: k&co; other: colorbox inks; vintage game token with bird onnit)

6 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth ... home is people who matter most ... love your cool text house with the text turned on its side ... fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a GORGEOUS page! I'm with you and Stef...home is never a 'place' it's always just with the people you love...makes me homesick...no wonder i'm not loving the big bad city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Jeff is soooooo gorgeous! Hey looks a bit like my CK when he still had a moustache :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful HOME SWEET HOME you made!
    Looks to me you have a very cousy home!
    I like the way you combinated the colors!
    Enjoy life,

    bye-bye, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most excellent page, Miss Lauren! Now, seriously, I'd pick LHJ, Lovely HOTTIE Jeff, over DC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must have been so not awake, now I see more and more pages LOL
    Love this one!!! Great page.. and you're right, actually, home is where the heart is!!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~