Tuesday, March 11, 2008

taggitty, tag, tag, TAAAAAAAAAG!

my simply elegant friend june tagged me with a fun six random things meme!

here are the rules:

1. link to the person who tagged you (see above!)
2. post the rules on your blog (see...ummmm...here!)
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself (see below)
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs (see further below the "see below" above!)
5. let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site (see the same "see below" as #4)

ok, sooooooo...here are six non-important, non-scary, quirks/habits of mine (in no particular order):

1. i crack my toe knuckles
2. i have never seen the point of non-chocolate candy
3. i've worn a dress exactly once in the last 10 years...as matron of honor at my sister's wedding (after lobbying hard for palazzo pants!)
4. i need to turn the map upside down to go south
5. i cannot stand to leave my fingernails un-polished for longer than it takes to manicure them (but toenail polish is optional)
6. i can only eat ice cream with a plastic spoon

and now the crucial issue of tagging others; i have my own little tradition for this (you can count it as a seventh quirky bonus habit, if you like!) it goes something like this:

1. if you 're reading this, and you want to be tagged...YOU'RE TAGGED!
2. if you 're reading this, and you don't want to be tagged...YOU'RE EXCUSED!
...but...
3. if you're NOT READING THIS...you're disqualified!

(i'm sorry, but i'm afraid i cannot make ANY exceptions on point three! but if you choose #1, leave me a link, i'd love to hear YOUR quirks!)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I too can crack my toe knuckles ... I thought I was the only weird one, but no! Here you are just as weird :-p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! like i said, you always crack me up...your list is a HOOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. me too
    2. I'd like to add not sure what the point of vanilla is either
    3. I have worn a dress in the past 10 years, maybe Easter 2 or 3 years ago
    4. I'm a definite map turner
    5. wish I had time to polish...
    6. now that's a helpful hint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do make me laugh, you might be just the tiniest bit nuts! Just stopping by to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~