new car update, anyone??!
- she's been named AWDREY (for the AWD which is tatooed prominently on her bumper)
- we've logged nearly 100 miles together for a grand total of 268 (she had 180 when i picked her up...nope, i haven't asked... water under the bridge!) ;)
- i have very nearly stopped needing to chant, "don't downshift, don't downshift" outloud whilst negotiating corners!
- we are still waiting for the last piece of official (pennsylvanian) paper... needed to go to the DMV ...and get more pieces of official (new jersian) paper
- i've aquired a shiny new travel mug for my goin'-to-work coffee, which fits in awdrey's cupholder (bye bye krispy kreme doughnuts mug with nearly all of your printing rubbed off! i'll miss ya!!)
- i now understand why people with nice cars worry about where they park and if the place in question is likely to have stray shopping carts rolling about and crashing into pristine paintwork!!! (oof! the burden of property, darlings!)
- jeff has had a test-drive and pronounced her--and i quote--"a great little car!"