Sunday, March 2, 2008

'amember these??!

yes, of course you do; how could you forget the princess castle books from last month? especially since i went on...and on...and on...about them at the time. ;) well, it turns out you're gonna have to listen to one more post about 'em. and it's a rather braggy one, at that, i fear.

see, here's what happened: the very lovely and talented cheryl mezzetti, who leads creative imaginations' design team (CI being the makers of the reyna castle books which formed the base of this project) stopped by m'blog last week, left a very nice comment about the princess castle books, and invited me to post them on CI's gallery. which was very cool, especially since i didn't know there was such a site, and now i am thrilled to have found it, and seen all of the AMAZING projects that people have posted there! ...but i digress...

a few days later, cheryl emailed me to say that the folks at creative imaginations really liked the castles, as well, and would i let them be featured on the CI blog? well, as you can imagine, i had to agonize about that for nearly a nanosecond before replying, hesitantly:

YES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

and the next thing i know, THIS POST was featured on their blog. how cool is THAT??! well, needless to say, i am very excited and honored and grateful to have a project featured there...and not just any project... but one of the most fun (c'mon, they're princess castles!!!) and most special (they feature my three favorite girls in the universe!) projects i've ever made. i'd pretty much have to say it doesn't get all that much better than this, folks!

thank you cheryl mezzetti, thank you creative imaginations, and most of all, thank you, small princesses!!!

13 comments:

  1. WoWwww how talented are you lady. :) :)

    The princess books are really, really fabulous. Congratulations on get invited to the great blogs. :) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your castles on the Prima blog and came to check out your blog-your stuff is beautiful!! I am from Central Jersey too--my email is jenroberson42@yahoo.com I would love to know where to shop around here, we just moved here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, this is SPLENDUPLULAR!!! (It's so great it needed it's own word, LOL!) I am so, so, SO excited for you, famous castle lady! And just so you know, I DID go and pick one of these castles up at our LSS, just because I love the one you did so much! It will be years before I have princes pictures of my daughter, but when I do... let me tell you - I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Lauren!
    That is GREAT!
    Soo happy for you!

    Btw, I don't think I ever told you but it turned out GREAT!

    Hope you're having a good weekend.

    Take Care,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaahh!!!You go girl!!!!your work is gorgeous I bet that decision was so hard !!!LOL to make Lauren.
    I `m not surprised they asked you your creations are a real inspiration to us all:):):)
    Hope you had a great "Mothers Day"

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazingly cool for you! Big congrats on all the publicity - you deserve it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, girlfriend! You deserve the publicity. You are one of the most talented people I know. Those princess books were so amazing,; no doubt the best project in the CI gallery.

    GO Lauren, GO Lauren...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurrah for you! Obvioulsy it's no surprise that your fantastic Princess Castles were featured as they're so ..... fantastic!

    And I'm loving the very glam shot of you they used.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Lauren! This is hardly surprising, these Princess castles are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coo-er Missus!! I know a famous person. Triffically fabulous ( and at the same time - completely obvious) that YOUR work has been selected to feature so prominently in a national publication online!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Lauren, that is so cool!! Your castles are amazing. It has been too long since I visited your blog, and I already noticed that I missed lots of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lauren
    I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog and found your most adorable little castle books!
    You are so funny and I enjoyed working with you!
    Keep creating girl!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~