Saturday, August 28, 2010

happy day!

if it's saturday, it must be time for me to sneeeeeeeeeeeak in under the wire with my 2S4Y card! here is laura's lovely sketch #59:

and here is my card:

(digital bird stamps: tiffany doodles; patterned paper: american crafts, my mind's eye, sei, basic grey; glossy white cardstock & black glitter glue: ranger; glitter letters: american crafts; emboidery floss: dmc; adhesives: tombow monorunner, 3m foam tape; other: sewing machine)


having been lucky enough to win card of the week at 2S4Y a couple of weeks ago, my prize was an almost insanely generous *10* digital stamps from tiffany doodles! i had a fabulous--if quite difficult--time choosing my 10...because there are just SO MANY good ones over there!!! one of my very first selections was a set called "birdies and housework" because as soon as i saw those sweet tweets i imagined how cute they'd look flying along carrying a festive banner...and i think you'll agree i was right about that! :)

of course, i still have 9 more awesome doodles to show off...including an adorable fawn, some gorgeous indian style doodleblooms, and this BEAUTIFUL peacock, but in the meantime i say a very large THANK YOU♥ to the 2sketches gang and also to the very kind and very talented miss tiffany!!!

9 comments:

  1. I JUST printed out a couple of her images yesterday....LOVE them :)
    SUPER CUTE use of those birdies!!! Did you do the banner yourself??
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect is this - I LOVE it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. S-m-o-p!!!!! Or is that p-f?!!!!!!!!!! I smella-winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooooo cute! I see sewn visions of this. Can we expect more in a different medium????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!! What a fun take on the sketch! Love those litle birds-they remind me of the little birds from Cinderella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Satur-DAY, and doesn't this card just make you smile. I wouldn't be able to give it away. The birds are tres cute! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lauren and those digistamp is so cute. Love how you've stitched the clouds...Yummy..

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~