Friday, July 31, 2020

Let the Challenges Begin!

Paper Anthology is back for a brand new Summer edition of Creation Staycation! It runs through Sunday, August 2nd, and all crafters, world-wide, are invited to join us on the Paper Anthology FaceBook Page! There will be a total of eight brand new challenges, hosted by Elisabeth Ostrowski, Linda Duke, Shari Morris and yours truly, with...


Ok, yeah, we're just barely sneaking in under the wire for Christmas in July, lol, but it is still July for four more hours, so let's go for it! I'm guessing you've already got the gist of what we're looking for here, but I'll spell it out: Get a jump on the Winter Holidays by making a Christmas or Hanukkah card or layout!


I love nontraditional colors for holiday cards (and PINK for pretty much anything, lol) so I went "summery" with my palette. My A7 card has layers of sheet music, doilies, tiny paper flowers and a bit of Prima's "Pretty Pale" collection. But the star of the show is definitely Penny Black's "Glorious" poinsettia, which I diecut from watercolor paper and colored with Distress Oxides, using sponge daubers. Not gonna lie: I'm really happy with this one. 

Want to play along? Come and hang out on the Paper Anthology FaceBook Page! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, as always fabulous layers and a fantastic focal point.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~