Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Gee Wiz!

Would this be a good time for a little bit of magic, in greeting card form? Cool, I thought so too. Luckily I had my Eyelet Outlet Wizard Set Brads ready to go!


The Wizard Set comes with wands, glasses and two different scarves. I've used the glasses and the mustard colored scarf above my computer generated sentiment, along with one of two styles of lightning from the Wizard Hat and Lightning Bolt Brads. The hat itself is towards the bottom of the card, clustered with the wand and a Sketched Owl Brad. My background is matted on Star Gold Tape with an accent of Copper Foil Tape embellished with Glitter Copper Tape.


For my second card, I used the Wizard Hat again, without the lightning; and a wand from the Wizard Set, which is conjuring up some "magic" that I've depicted with Clear Swirl Bling snipped apart and rebuilt into a shape that fit around my sentiment a bit better, augmented with a few silver Star Sequins. I've got two glittery mats this time, one of wider blue Glitter Star Tape and one of Glitter Silver Stars Tape.


I've made both sentiments into jpgs which you can right-click and save; they will also be on the Freebies Page of the EO Blog for you to come back for later.



I hope you'll be inspired to use your favorite Eyelet Outlet goodies to whip up a little magic for your family and friends! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~