Wednesday, July 29, 2020

It's Time to SHELL-abrate!

Christmas in July is winding down, but there's still time for a few more holiday cards with just a little touch of the beach!


I made a loose wreath of diecut foliage to fit my 5" square card and decorated it with Shell Corner Brads and Shell Brads, then added a couple of handsome Nutcracker Brads to flank my computer generated sentiment. I scattered a few small blue Pearl Bling around for extra interest.


For my second card I used the foliage to create more of a spray shape on which to scatter more Shell and Shell Corner Brads and this time I threw in a few Snowflake Brads too.


Definitely not the most traditional cards I've ever made, but I know a few beach-lovers who I think will be pretty happy to see these in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~