Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Summer Vibes

Summer in New Jersey can be pretty hot and very humid, but it's still my favorite season, and here's a card that celebrates some of my favorite summer treats, in Eyelet Outlet Brad form! 

I used a favorite set of bold Dina Wakley Alpha Stencils from The Ink Pad and six sizzling shades of Ranger Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Mermaid Lagoon, Spiced Marmalade, Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron to be precise) to write the word, "Summer" across my slimline-sized panel. I matted the whole thing on a piece of white cardstock covered in strips of Color Wheel Washi, then added a nice selection of brads, including: Beach Umbrella, Flip Flop Brads, Mini Ladybug, Cocktail Brads, Mini Emotion, Tall Palm, Sandcastle, Flamingo, Colored Daisy Brads, Mini Bees, Ice Cream, Sun and Pastel Sunglass Brads. I hope whatever your favorite Summer Vibes might be, that you'll enjoy a few of them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~