Tuesday, August 3, 2021

SOS Sketchfest

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash we invite you to choose from one of four excellent and inspiring sketches by Craft with Sarah and make a card based on the sketch you choose. I went with sketch 001, which I will show you in a minute, but first, here's my card:


For once in my life, I've done a very straight-up, literal version of the sketch, though admittedly my pennants are different lengths, but that's what happens when you're using up scraps. They're scraps from some of my favorite Prima collections of the last few years though, so they're mostly pink and floral because that's the way I roll! My left hand strip is White Lace Tape from The Ink Pad which has gone out of stock, but that doesn't mean I love it any less.


I swapped out the three small circles around the large circle in favor of a fussy-cut butterfly and two ancient, tiny, Prima flowers. I added lots and lots of Eyelet Outlet Pearls because those are ALWAYS a good idea, imo!


Hop over to SOS to see the other designers cards, then visit Craft with Sarah to see the four sketches you can choose from!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the sketch, the colours and matchy papers are fabulous, I knew this sketch was just perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just sooooooo beautiful!
    A most gorgeous interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~