Wednesday, August 26, 2020

We're Just Being Shellfish

Which I think you'll agree is a pretty good way to celebrate the newest addition to the Eyelet Outlet lineup: Crab and Lobster Brads!


I was in the mood to make Artist Trading Cards, so I started with two pieces of watercolor paper just a hair under 2.5 x 3.5". I used a spare piece of (non-glitter) washi to mask a straight horizon line and a torn piece of wide tape to make my tide line, then I added my blendy oxide ink sky and ocean. When my backgrounds were complete I added torn strips of Glitter Gold Tape to serve as sand. I made the sentiments "Don't Be Crabby" and "Have a Clawsome Day" by combining alphabet stickers and text typed on clear label strips.


Next I made a scene... or rather, two scenes! My first ATC has two Crab Brads on the beach and a flying Seagull Brad up in the sky. The second has a Sun and Cloud in the sky, with a Lobster Brad on the beach surrounded by a few Shell Brads.


I think you'll agree with me that any project featuring Eyelet Outlet Crab and Lobster Brads is bound to be a shore thing! :)

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~