Friday, August 21, 2020

StencilGirl: Garden Grunge Photo Journal

I'm super-excited to be the Guest Blogger today on the StencilGirl® Blog, StencilGirl® Talk. I made a super-fun photo journal for my mom's upcoming birthday, in a style I like to think of as "Garden Grunge". I used eight different stencils by six SG designers and may have set a record for most layers in one project and most photos in one blog post. I'd love for you to hop over and see the entire project at StencilGirl® Talk and while you're there, be sure to scroll around a bit because they've got AMAZING inspiration every day of the week! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Garden grunge, I love it! Thank you for using our stencils.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~