Saturday, August 1, 2020

Brads and Eyelets? I Might Have a Few...

Are you ready for another new challenge in our Summer Edition of Paper Anthology's Creation Staycation? Ok, here ya go:


It's no secret that I'm a huge Eyelet Outlet fan and Design Team member. And I really do LOVE using both round and decorative brads... there are so many fun styles to choose from! For this challenge, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a project which features brads or eyelets of any size, shape and brand. They don't have to be the focal point of your design, just work a few in somewhere. 


Once again I stress that you don't have to make your brads or eyelets be the FEATURE of your design! But... it is possible to do so, and one of my favorite Brad Tricks is to scale down my focal point using inchies, little frames or, as in this case, faux polaroids! Mine is just over 2.25" and has a beachy background made with blended Oxides to hold Eyelet Outlet "Flamingo" and "Sun and Cloud" Brads; and yes I've slipped in a quartet of classic round eyelets for good measure. The soft woodgrain patterned paper from Echo Park's outstanding "Summer Fun" collection reminds me of the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ; scene of many wonderful childhood memories! 


How can YOU play along? Visit the Paper Anthology FaceBook Page! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~