Friday, July 8, 2022

Stars OR Stripes?

We're still celebrating Stars OR Stripes at Jingle Belles, or if you're really into it, you can make a holiday card that has BOTH... like I did:


I've circle-punched some vintage-inspired holiday illustrations from an older Authentique patterned paper, dusted off a leftover piece of classic Basic Grey Stripey paper, added a Simple Stories sentiment, and then bumped up the star power with washi tape, a paper strip and some ancient anodized brads. Not the fanciest card I've ever made but it's sweet; plus... it's flat and mailable, which becomes a more desirable thing to me every time they raise the postage rates!

Venture over to Jingle Belles to link up your own starry or stripey creation, and while you're there be sure to check out Stephanie's beautiful card!

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you blended the stars and stripes into this great Christmas card! I dearly miss Basic Grey papers and they all work beautifully together here. I love those little star brads too, and must remember to use my overflowing stash of them soon! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~