Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Christmas Card(inals!)

Cardinals are some of my favorite birds and also some of my favorite Eyelet Outlet Brads. We have Cardinals, Female Cardinals and Cardinal Profiles and I've used the first two on this card. To make the male Cardinal's vivid feathers stand out even more, I've clustered some of my favorite holiday washi tapes: Vertical Red Tree Tape, Heart Tape, Poinsettia Tape and Red Foil Striped Washi. My sentiment is one repeat of Merry Christmas Tape, stuck to a piece of cardstock and popped up on foam for extra dimension. 

If Christmas in July isn't your thing, check out our Bluebird and Robin Brads, Seagulls, OwlsPenguins or Flamingos in the Eyelet Outlet Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~