Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Christmas in July: Snowy Woods Edition

I don't know about you, to me the time that snow and ice really start looking good is NOW... when New Jersey's hot (90F) and humid (75%+) weather makes Christmas in July seem very appealing indeed. Luckily Eyelet Outlet's frosty, glitter washi tape, Snowflake Sequins and winter critters are happy to be featured on cards and tags no matter what the temps happen to be!

I saw some mini shaker tags on Instagram and immediately knew what I wanted to make. I used a set of Sunny Studio Tag Dies and my trusty 1.5" square punch to create homes for my Polar Bear Brads, Deer Brads and even a Handsome Snowman; plus a few Snowflake Brads, of course.

I backed the insides of the shaker windows with Glitter Tall Tree Tape, Glitter Star Tape and Glitter Tree Tape; then filled the shakers with Snowflake Sequins and Gold Star Sequins. After I sealed up the shakers, I backed the tags with contrasting cardstock, added some jute twine, a few sticker sentiments and called it good.

Whether it's hot or cold where you are, this is definitely a good time to get started on some Winter Holiday makes with your favorite EO items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~