Friday, July 2, 2021

Stars (and/or) Stripes; Forever!

Rolling into Fourth of July weekend at Jingle Belles, so it only seems right to be featuring Stars and/or Stripes, right? They needn't be together, and they can come in ANY color scheme you'd like! Sound interesting? Here's what I made:


I combined stripes (and bunnies and text) from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day Remix with stars from My Mind's Eye's Merry and Bright; then added some ancient glittery foam stars and an Eyelet Outlet Candy Cane Brad. I couldn't resist using my older Mitten Brads even though they're out of stock; and I gave the bunnies Santa Hats because... well, just because I could, lol! I used this week's Sketch Saturday, though I rotated it and rearranged it a bit, so they may disqualify me, though I thank them for the inspiration!

Hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and link up your own Starry and/or Striped Masterpiece! ♥

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this....those colors are amazing, as are the prints...in fact, I went in search of those papers, I loved them so much! CUTE little embellishments too, and your sewing?!! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~