Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Smooth Sailing

The new Eyelet Outlet Boat and Lighthouse Brads could not be more appealing, and I can think of so many ways to use them! For example, how about a ship... or in this case a sailboat, lol... in a bottle?

I made a little background from paper scraps to represent sky, sea, sand and a bit of a cliff. Then I stamped my mason jar on top in Archival ink and cut it out. Inside the jar, I added a Boat and a Lighthouse Brad as well as the Sun from our Sun and Cloud set; to the foreground of the card I affixed one each of the three styles of Shell Brads. My sticker sentiment wishes the recipient, "Smooth Sailing Ahead"... and I think we could all use more of that, right?!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO clever---very cute! A work of art, it needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~