Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Happy Birdie(s)

Flamingos are not the only beautiful and vivid bird featured on Eyelet Outlet Funky Bird Washi, but they are my favorite (who doesn't love a bright pink bird with really long legs?!) and since I also had a pack of Flamingo Brads, I decided to make them the stars of my cards.


I lined up a few strips of Funky Bird Tape on some plain white cardstock and used my Altenew Bold Alphabet Dies to cut out the keyword. I added the rest of my sentiment in stickers and then embellished with Flamingo Brads, Tall Palms and White Round Sequins.


For my second card I added the tape directly to my graph paper background, on top of some Pink and Green ZigZag Washi. Another sticker sentiment, Flamingo Brad and a few Sequins complete the design.


Prefer your flamingo tape a little less funky? We've got five other varieties* so I'm pretty sure you'll find at least one to love!

*for the record... I own three of those five tapes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~