Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Easter Bunnies

There are several adorable varieties of Eyelet Outlet bunny brads, including Pastel Rabbits and Chocolate Bunnies but the realistic looking Rabbit Brads might just be my favorite!


I use my nested dies most often to cut perfect circles which I then attach to whatever project I'm making. But it's just as easy to use them to create negative space, like these layered windows which frame up my adorable Rabbit Brads. I punched strips of grass in a couple shades of green for the bunnies to hide behind, then added some Mini Stitched Flowers and a Mini Butterfly to complete the scene. A strip of Pink Bunny Washi Tape dresses up the top layer of my card and a simple typed sentiment finishes it off.


I hope you'll be inspired to use your favorite dies in fun new ways!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute little scene with the bunnies, love how you framed them with the nested circles. Love the use of the brads. fab. creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect aperture for those sweet hares.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~