Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Everybody Loves...

...SNAIL MAIL!!! Am I right? Ok, maybe not boring old bills and circulars, but any time there is a card or letter awaiting me in the mailbox, I am a happy camper. And all the more so if it's a handmade card which features some fab Eyelet Outlet Brads and/or Washi Tape!


Both of my cards were inspired by this brand new and completely adorable Snail Washi... and also feature our Mail Brads! Because everybody loves Snail + Mail, lol!


My first card, which is a portrait style A2 (by which I mean tall rather than wide) also uses Heart BradsHeart Arrow Tape and Skinny Yellow Tape.


My second card is landscape style and features more Mail Brads, plus Blue Dot Washi and Skinny Blue Dot Tape as well. I used my trusty nested heart dies on this one, too. And small alphabet stickers to make the sentiments on both cards.  


I hope today will find you receiving --or maybe even SENDING-- some beautiful snail mail of your own! ♥

3 comments:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~