Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Valentiniest Valentine of All Time! :)

Hi guys, it's my day on the Eyelet Outlet blog where I'm celebrating the fact that it is EXACTLY one month until Valentine's Day, so if you haven't ordered yourself some heart-ful Eyelet Outlet goodies, or started sampling dark chocolate candies to see which ones will make the best gifts*, today's a great day to start! I've made a really traditional card, just to show you just a few of the many cool heart items from which you could choose in the Eyelet Outlet store:


For the record, there is NO patterned paper on this card, I've used three different tapes to make my heart squares: Heart Washi, Skinny Heart Washi and the Stripey Hearts which, alas, are out of print, but luckily there are LOTS MORE heart-ful varieties in stock! I've got some pretty Pink Paper Flowers attached with a Heart Brad and a tiny (1/16"!) Mini Round Brad. Black is admittedly not a traditional Valentine's Day color, lol, but it surely does make the red and white *POP* don't you think? In addition to the black ink of the sentiment and those uber-skinny black mats, the black enamels from the Vacation Heart Colorway really tie everything together.


Stay tuned to the Eyelet Outlet blog... I happen to know my fellow designers have more great ideas to help you prepare for Valentine's Day!

*I do hope my Valentine appreciates just how much candy I have selflessly sampled on his behalf! :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, love the sketch, love the washi tape love the black hearts, the uber think black mat ties perfectly with them. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and pink and the black accents. I guess sampling the dark chocolates is an awesome idea...now I just need a Godiva nearby the key lime truffle is beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty pretty pretty!
    Love the red, white, pink and black colour combo!
    And of course, I adore all that washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Big Bold card. Great use of the tape and cute little brads too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love all the different kinds of hearts on this card. I am a teeny bit obsessed with hearts, I have way too many stamps and papers with them on. I cannot believe those hearts are eyelets..I might need those in my life. Thanks for your comment on my RR post. That Snow technique is SUPER easy, just blend your background, hold your water spray high up and give a half spritz (tech term) and then blot with kitchen towel. Simples. Cx

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~