for a while there, i was feeling a bit like mrs. premise's cat!
(this monty python's flying circus sketch is 8 minutes long, but the cat part is only the first 45 seconds; i just have NO IDEA how to edit youtube clips!)
adding to my joy at being much less plagued by the cold from H-E-double-hockey-sticks:
- the new i-pod is stocked with all my cd's...and still has room for more
- a girlfriend told me about cara cara oranges, which are juicy & flavorful but with much less acid than regular ones
- michael woods' the story of india is a visual feast
- i've got a backlog of scrapmags AND managed to grab a very nice used copy of the elsie recipe box
- for once i am slightly ahead on CAARDVARKS assignments*...and looking forward to mini-spotlights on m'colleagues tomorrow...as well as a brand new challenge on friday
- very very BEST of all: lovely husband jeff returns today after a 10-day work trip!!!
what is cheering YOU up today?
*which is why i have nothing new that i can show you yet!