Friday, May 8, 2009

52Q: 17

flicking through my increasingly full ring of 52Q cards, i happened to notice that the last *four* cards in a row were various shades of tan, beige, brown and rust. i really like to keep journal-type-books full of a variety of colors and styles, so they stay interesting; but when you work with found images and ephemera, sometimes you just have to go with what you've got. still, imagine my joy, when i read last week's assignment and realized super-bright primary colors were called for. HOORAY!

question 17: what is my super power?

(materials on front: miscellaneous glossy red paper, superhero cut from magazine, lid of a ben & jerry's ice cream cup, k&co and scrapworks rub-ons, sharpie pen; materials on back: scrapbook wizard & sei papers, sharpie & uniball pens)

text reads, "i think my super power is that i can see the funny side of just about *ANY* situation. whether you want me to or not. whether *I* want me to or not. whether it is appropriate or not. i do TRY to use my power for good and not evil."

5 comments:

  1. SUper Power! Wow nice cards....
    Nice blog!!
    Thanks for your comment in the caardvarks "mega weekend" :)
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is definitely one of your super powers! Always for good, IMO.

    I nominated you for a blog award :)

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly me ... I thought it was knowing the exact size of tupper ware dish needed to store leftovers ... love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :))) ...ice cream lid (?!) that stood out when i read your post.... how i would love to be able to take stuff like that and make beautiful things with them! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say that his super power was the ability to toss a mean mixed salad in his hat!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~