Friday, October 14, 2022

What's Pink & Vintage & Sweet All Over?

It's Prima Marketing's new holiday line, Candy Cane Lane by Frank Garcia, which is coming soon to Paper Anthology. Luckily, I was allowed to sneak a few of the gorgeous papers a teeny bit early, so I could use them for week two of PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!


This Santa's face miiiiiight be my favorite image in the line, though the whole collection is so adorable, it's hard to just pick one. I did some tearing, some fussycutting, some distressing and layered on flowers, ribbon and White Lace Tape for extra interest. Would it be wrong to send this one to myself in December??! (Ok, yeah, it would... but luckily I get to enjoy it for the next six weeks or so!)

I hope you'll visit Jingle Belles to see the already awesome PINK CHRISTMAS gallery, and we'd love for you to link up a card or two to help us raise a little money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~