Friday, October 7, 2022

Pink Christmas!

It's time for one of our all-time favorite annual Jingle Belles events, PINK CHRISTMAS!!! We've done this every year since we started Jingle Belles, so if you've spent October with us in the past you already know the drill. If not, it's pretty simple: at the beginning of October we make holiday cards whose color is predominantly PINK, and for each card that gets linked up at Jingle Belles, Stephanie and I each donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Fund. If that sounds good to you, I hope you'll hop over there and link pink with us!

It's no secret that I love pink at any time of year, and if anything, I love it even more for Christmas cards, so this wasn't difficult for me. I used a bunch of readymade items: an ancient pink My Mind's Eye chipboard tree, diecut poinsettia layers from leftover patterned papers, am Eyelet Outlet Pink Pearl Brad and Enamel Dots, a KI Memories (that's going back a bit, eh?!) border sticker and a kraft paper with pink polka dots that is so old I don't know whence it came! Definitely a hodge podge style of card, but that was the sort of mood I was in, lol; and it's no use fighting that sort of thing!

I hope you'll visit Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful card and start thinking up what you'll make to take part in our PINK CHRISTMAS event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~