Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Tag-a-Palooza!

Sometimes when I start making tags, I find it hard to stop! Especially when I've got my entire stash of Eyelet Outlet holiday brads and tapes to choose from. For this set, I planned to make tags featuring all the new EO Brads: Santa and Deer, Gnomes 2, Trees- Snowy and Carolers... but then... I just kept going! Luckily I managed to fit them all on a two inch book ring from the office supply store.

I used Sunny Studio's Build a Tag #2 die set to create tags, toppers and reinforcements cut from cardstock covered with my favorite EO holiday tapes, such as Poinsettia Tape, Santa Tape, Twig Tape, Santa- Green Washi, Garland Tape, Tree Tape, Cardinal Washi, Skinny Vertical Tree Tape, Gingerbread Washi, Red Santa and Winter Characters Tape; with accents of Wood Tape, Brick Tape, Music Note Tape, Green Damask Washi, and of course I couldn't resist breaking out a bunch of Glitter Tapes (we have over two dozen styles... and counting!)

After all my tape tags were created, I used circle punches of several sizes to make a little home for the brads on each tag. I used: Cardinal and Female Cardinals, Gift Brads, Snowy Trees and Snowflakes, Santa and Deer Brads, a Sleigh, Wreath and Poinsettia Brads, Holly, the Gnew Gnomes, a Gingerbread Couple, Candy Cane, Caroler Brads, and a Snowman on a Sled.


If you'd like to see ALL of these lovely Eyelet Outlet goodies (and lots more!) in person, check out our Trade Show Schedule to see if the EO Booth will be coming to your town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~