Tuesday, June 7, 2022

SOS 472: Dad Jokes

At Shopping Our Stash we're mad about dads, and with Father's Day just around the corner, this seems like a good time to make a humorous card that celebrates just such an occasion. I'm pretty sure I got my love of Diabolical Puns from my own dad, so this was pretty easy for me.

I used a free font from DaFont.com called Paper Flowers to format my jokes and printed them out on plain white cardstock. Then I added Eyelet Outlet Saw and Tool Box and Tool Brads to the construction card and a Grill plus some Beer Brads to the hoppy card. I matted with ancient Basic Grey Skate Shoppe papers, affixed my punny panels to a pair of white A2 cards and called it good to go!

Head on over to SOS to see what the gang have made to inspire you, then start planning what you'll make for this fun challenge!

2 comments:

  1. What fun brads...perfect for your puns!!! Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "Dad Jokes" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute brad inspired punny cards, So cute.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~