Friday, June 17, 2022

Everybody's Waitin' For...

 ...the Man with the Bag; also known as Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas or Pere Noel, so this fortnight at Jingle Belles we're making cards that feature dear old Santa Claus!


My Santa is in Doodlebug sticker form and he's driving his pickup truck full of presents across a quilt-inspired background of patterned paper strips (one of my favorite ways to use up scraps!) which I found lurking in an envelope full of leftover bits. 

Visit Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and start planning what you'll make this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card so much I plan to play with my paper scraps sometime soon ... it is Christmas magic.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~