Monday, June 27, 2022

ICAD Round Up, Week 4

Cruising into the last week of June with seven more index cards in my ICAD2022 book, woohoo! And here they are now, in reverse order:

Day 27: Mandala Monday
Couldn't resist using the new Wendy Vecchi Archival Inks 
in Rosey Posey, Peachy Keen and Morning Glory!

Day 26: Clean-Up Collage
I had to completely clear off my worktable and fold it away, so most of the 
"bits" became collages or journal fodder. 'Cause that's the way I roll...

Day 25: Purple + Pattern (again!)
Drawing patterns on a gridded card adds another bit of interest to the pattern,
but more importantly... it helps you keep your sizes more consistent.

Day 24: Purple + Pattern
I made this during our Friday afternoon family art zoom.
For the record, I somewhat regret adding the leaves...

Day 23: Off-Prompt
I'm in a pattern-drawing phase... what can I say?

Day 22: Pineapple
Paper-pieced from scraps of patterned paper.
(The trick for hand-cutting lots of similar shapes is to pick a pattern 
with lines or a grid, so your sizes stay pretty consistent!)

Day 21: Off-Prompt
Miscellanous doodles on a gridded card. 
Kind of making me want to design my own line of patterned paper, lol! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow those are all amazing ... I really love that clean-up collage.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~