Sunday, May 1, 2022

It's a Doodle Celebration

Showing off the third of three new Wendy Vecchi MAKE ART doodle-themed stamp sets from Ranger. On Thursday I posted about Doodle Town; yesterday I went elegantly Hawaiian with the Floral Doodles set; and today I complete the hat trick with a tag set I made with (IMO) one of the all-time best birthday stamp sets, Doodle Celebration!


I stamped all of the images in Jet Black Archival Ink on the glossy side of some Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Cardstock, then used a waterbrush to pick up some scribbled ink from my favorite bold, bright colors of Tombow Dual Brush Pens.


I fussy cut the images and added them to three different sizes of Dina Wakley MEdia White Tags that I had covered with some scraps of Dina's Typed Ledgers leftover from my Doodle Town card.


To each tag I added a strip of bold blue floral tape from Wendy Vecchi's Washi Tape Assortment 1, and layered the stamped images on top; using Wendy's Perfect Card Adhesive on some of them and Ranger White Adhesive Foam Tape on others, for extra dimension.


All of the Wendy Vecchi Doodle Stamps are available on the Ranger Website and will soon be arriving in many fine brick and mortar stores, as well. Meanwhile, ALL the Ranger Designers released fabulous new items last week, I hope you'll hop over and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~