Friday, May 13, 2022

Grey and Pink and Festive All Over

We're still using the color palette from this sweeeeeet photo inspiration to inspire our cards at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join the fun!


Here's what I made this week:


I started with the puffy Santa and tree stickers, leftover from Prima Marketing's Santa Baby collection of several years back. I bought the entire collection at the time and used most of it immediately, but I have a few things left and since they were the PERFECT colors for this challenge, I decided this was the perfect time to use them. Since they're sort of small to fill an entire card, I added a journal card from the Havana collection, layered Tim Holtz snowflake diecuts, some Echo Park grey and white snowflake paper and a jeweled snowflake of uncertain origin. It's a little bit lumpy, what with all the gems and multiple layers of foam tape, but I kinda looooove how this came out.

Do hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and then start thinking what YOU will create using this beautiful and striking color palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~