Thursday, April 28, 2022

NEW Wendy Vecchi Doodle Stamps!

It's Ranger Release Week and there are soooo many fabulous new products from Tim Holtz, Dina Wakley, Dyan Reaveley and Simon Hurley, but maybe my very verrrrry favorite of the new things are these three stamp sets from Wendy Vecchi's MAKE ART line: Doodle Town, Doodle Celebration and Floral Doodles.*


By now I think everyone knows how much I love both flowers and cake, so when it was time to make my first card, of course I started with... Doodle Town!!! I mean c'mon... who could possibly resist those adorable houses?!


My first idea was to stamp and color them in a traditional way, but having seen both Wendy Vecchi and Dina Wakley use Dina's awesome Typed Ledgers in some amazing creations, of course I had to have some in my last Ranger order. And if anything, they're even cooler than I imagined; they come in BIG sheets with a fab variety of fonts, quotes and paper shades. I stamped all three of the Doodle Town houses on multiple ledger sheets in Jet Black Archival, fussycut (and cut... and cut, lol...) then layered about a dozen of them onto Ranger Adhesive Foam Tape before adding the sunshine, some clouds and one of the sentiments from the set.


I cannot tell a lie, even if it's a bit immodest... I *LOVE* how this came out! I'd love to talk more, but I still have two more stamp sets to bust out, stay tuned for more Doodle Goodness!!! ♥

*they come as a Doodle Bundle, too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course you should love how this came out - it's awesome! Love that you stamped on typed leger paper, makes for such delightful houses. I'm loving that stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~