Friday, October 1, 2021

Snow Far, Snow Good

We're still celebrating snow in all its forms at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join the fun! This week I've invited a sweet little Doodlebug snowman to the party:


The background snowstorm is an older Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card stamp which I had inked imperfectly, but I still loved the colors so I saved it thinking "this could work for... something...?" and suddenly when I saw it again I knew THIS was the "something"! I layered an ancient piece of KI Memories Snowflake Lace Paper on top and it kind of blended in too well, so I outlined around it with a purpley-blue Prismacolor pencil. I don't think Core'dinations makes that woven-effect cardstock any more (which is a bit of a pity, imo) but I still have a few scraps left and this one was perfect both for framing my Lawn Fawn sentiment and the snowy panel, as well.

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and link up your own Snowy masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~