Saturday, October 30, 2021

Fa-La-La-La Lawn Fawn!

If you're within driving distance of Paper Anthology in Kenvil, NJ, I'd love for you to join me for this adorable Holiday card class featuring oh so cute (and festive!) Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, there’s even a shaker card in the mix! 


Visit the Paper Anthology Blog for all the details, including how to reserve your spot in one of the three class dates available! There will also be a few kits available, mid-October, in the online store, so stay tuned for those.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren:
    first I am now a follower and hope you will come and follow me as well. WOW Jersey ! I use to live in Jersey but left 30 yrs ago and am now in Florida and love it..

    Now on to your cards they are all Beautiful I just love Christmas !! I too am addicted to paper crafting, I love creating my cards and other things, I love decorating our home and other things.
    Have a great day and weekend
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~