Wednesday, October 6, 2021

CAS Question...

...is a card still "Clean and Simple" if it features five Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape styles and nine Brads?! I say yes; but then I'm not exactly a minimalist, lol! 

Inspired by this cute tree sticker I found in my stash, I started looking through my Eyelet Outlet goodies for autumnal items in the right colors, and found Pumpkin Brads, Sunflowers, Mini Leaves, and the orange calico cat from our Feline Brads. To ground my embellishment grouping, I made a tape stack starting with Pumpkin Tape, Wood Washi, and my favorite Script Tape, to which I added some shorter pieces of solid color Skinny Tape. Since I had obviously made a tiny stylized landscape, it seemed like a good idea to finish off with Sun and Cloud Brads... so I did! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever, I love it. Such wonderful colours too xx

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~