Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sketch Challenge

Welcome to Day Two of Paper Anthology's Online Crop to celebrate World Cardmaking Day! I hope you've been tuning in to the PA Facebook Page for all the fun! Today I'm hosting a sketch challenge, with your choice of card sketch (on the left) or layout (on the right):


I've been totally smitten with P13's Stitched With Love collection ever since it arrived in the store, and as soon as I saw the rounded element in the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do:


I worked in six of the twelve patterns in the collection, then embellished with lots of 49 and Market Pixie Petals in Twilight and some ancient Prima Flowers; including a few green multi-petaled blooms that I cut apart to make tiny leaves. Accents of Eyelet Outlet Pearls tinted to match with Copic Markers and some machine stitching and that's really all you need, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~