Sunday, October 3, 2021

Monochrome Mania

It's Day Three of our Paper Anthology Online Crop celebrating World Cardmaking Day and here's the third challenge I'm hosting:


And just in case you're wondering what color I chose... yes of course it's PINK!!! 

I own a LOT of nested die sets and use them constantly, but one shape I didn't have until quite recently were hexies. Luckily, I nabbed Hero Arts' Hexagon Infinity Dies at Paper Anthology, and used about eight of the seventeen (17!) perfectly scaled dies in the set to create a pattern from lots of lovely pink patterned paper scraps. I used my Altenew Bold Alphas on some ancient pink burlap paper and added a secondary sentiment with my Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday stamps and dies. I had envisioned a bunch of other embellies making an appearance, but that was before my hexed background cast its spell, lol; in the end I decided it was finished just like it is!

Be sure to join us on the Paper Anthology Facebook Page to see all the challenges and join the fun!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~