Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Flower Power

As the weather starts to cool off and the colors of the garden start to fade away, we're having one last celebration of all things floral at Shopping Our Stash

I found a few sheets from Simple Stories' "I Am" line that I absolutely fell in love with at Paper Anthology a couple of years ago, brought home and... promptly forgot all about?! So this seemed like a good time to cut into those! I've used bits of two different journal cards, fussycut some flowers from another sheet and used two of the texty styles as backgrounds. A wordfetti sentiment, skinny black kromekote mats and a few Eyelet Outlet Enamels and I called it a day.

Hop over to SOS to see the amazing DT creations and start planning your own floral masterpiece!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, as always a lovely design and use of all the extras. when you find something you have forgotten it's a real bonus. great use of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That typewriter brings back memories. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I have this collection and had "forgotten" about it until I saw your card...I will be pulling it out for sure soon :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~