Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wine (Tape) is the Answer!

Especially if the question is, "How can I make beautiful, fun, slightly silly, wine-themed cards really quickly?!" Because our brand new Eyelet Outlet Wine Washi Tape was custom designed to pair perfectly with our fabulous Wine Brads, as well as our cool new Grape Brads. Just stamp --or in my case, computer generate-- a snarky sentiment and you are practically done already. See?



I love that the Grape Brads come with all three varieties... red, green and purple... in each packet. As for the Wine Brads, you get bottles and glasses of both red and white. Which is super-useful! For my first card I used the Wine Tape to create a fun patterned paper for the lower half of my card. Then added the brads within my diecut sentiment panel.


For my second card, I used the Wine Tape as more of an accent, so I only applied one strip, neatly set off with some Skinny Gold Tape. I used nice tall letter stickers for "Age" which I flanked with glasses from the Wine Brads set, plus bunches of red and green Grape Brads. The small Heart Pearls are a nice accent at the top, but also... they cover a distracting bit which was part of this slightly distressed patterned paper! ;)


Cheers to you for visiting today! Be sure to check out the Eyelet Outlet Blog for even more ideas and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~