Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Christmas in July (...technically, a week early...)

But these days there are TONS of awesome events and challenges surrounding the making of holiday cards all throughout July, and what better way to prepare than by stocking up on all your favorite Eyelet Outlet Holiday Brads, Washi Tape and Bling?!


Since my craft bestie Stephanie and I have a fortnightly Christmas card blog called ♥JINGLE BELLES♥, I am no stranger to making Xmas cards through the year. In fact, the only month I absolutely do not want to make holiday cards is... December! But any other time that inspiration strikes me, I will happily sit down and make a couple of cards. In this case my first card was built around these sweeeeeeet Peppermint Candy Brads. In January I had picked up a super-cute gingerbread house stamp set in the post-holiday sales, and when I came across it again the other day and realized I *still* hadn't used it, I got right to work. I stamped the house in white, (thanks to Hero Arts' amazing Unicorn Ink!) added some gel pen details and a few sticky-back Pearl accents. I flanked the house with a Holiday Tree Brad and a Candy Cane, then built a little hilly little landscape, in which it is snowing candy! :)


My second card features these lovely Ornament Brads, which I'm embarrassed to say I don't use nearly enough. Or at least, I haven't until now. But seeing as all I needed to make this card was five Ornaments, portions of one Pearl Bling Strip and a stamped sentiment... I think this is an idea I will be revisiting over and over!


It's never too early to get a jump on the holidays, so I hope you'll be inspired to check out all the fun stuff in the EO Store. And of course we'd love to see you at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ as well! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous brads and cards. Love these bright cheery cards.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~