Wednesday, June 6, 2018

We go Together Like... (Pick One)

One of my favorite Eyelet Outlet Clear Stamp sets has definitely got to be the Donut Stamps, and as much as I love the donut-related stamps in that set, for me the most useful stamp might just be the one that says, "We Go Together Like..." because there are just SO MANY ways to use it and so many pairs of Eyelet Outlet brads that make it work! Here are a few right now:


One of my favorites of the New May 2018 Brad Sets are the Jeans and Tee Shirt Brads. In each pack you get six pairs of denim blue trousers and six shirts of assorted colors, so they are super versatile!


The Chicken and Waffle Brads are also new, and again, they are just so fun you want to use them over and over. Although I feel I should probably warn you that, if you're anything like me, the Chicken and Waffle Brads may cause cravings for actual chicken and/or waffles, so please crave responsibly! :)


Neither the Coffee nor Donut Brads are new, but they never stop being AWESOME, imo! You'll have noticed that I've essentially made the same 3.5x5" mini card for each of these designs, using a fun reproduction library card and polka dot patterned paper in coordinating colors.


I've used the same two tapes: Chevron Washi and one of the black and white Pattern Skinny Tapes on top of torn bits of dictionary paper that relate to the brads. In this case, I've used a Chicken Brad and a Rooster Brad on top of the definition for "Hen".


And finally I've combined some bacon and an egg from our Breakfast Brads (the packets also have slices of toast!) on top of the definitions for various egg-related words.


Of course this idea would work for pretty much ANY combination of brads you can imagine, so I hope you'll be inspired to make your own versions! ♥

3 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! I may have to get me some bacon and eggs -my son's Best Buddy raises chickens and we have farm fresh eggs at our disposal all the time - it's wondeful. The two of them went to a Halloween Party last year dressed as, you guess it - Bacon and Eggs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Great backgrounds and great brads.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~