Tuesday, November 23, 2010

heart the art: week 46 (HISTORY)

this is one of my favorite HEART the ART prompts ever! for week 46, miss gina has given us HISTORY; for which, incidentally, she made one of my very favorite all-time HTA pages...but then...so did i!


i don't think i've ever made a faster journal page! partially because i went completely digital... and yeah, it is realllllly simple and pared down; but mostly because i got so into the journaling, and the concept of time travel, that i really wanted the page to be plain and stark to contrast with the thought of all the sumptuous historical eras i'd visit, given the chance: ancient egypt, arthurian england, pre-colombian south america, the courts of henry viii and kublai khan and queen victoria...well, you get the picture, right?!

♥♥♥ history...i dig it! ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. yep, love history, too! LOVE your journaling...just fabulous! Can I come along?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill: How's it going? I'm Bill, this is Ted. We're from the future.
    Socrates: Socrates.
    Ted: Now what?
    Bill: I dunno. Philosophize with him!
    Ted: "All we are is dust in the wind," dude.
    Bill: Dust.
    Bill: Wind.
    Ted: Dude.

    Its all I could think of, Dude. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool!! So simple but neat! I love it. I need to do something more texty and journal like on one of my pages where you can read more of what I've written like this. THATS what I'm missing in my book. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the page. WOW on the list of people. That would be a very interesting trip. Love the page. It's not one that I would have EVER matched with you in a matching game though. Is there no end to your talents, woman?

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~