Saturday, June 23, 2007

don't hate me b/c i'm beautiful...

...hate me b/c i'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


this is me, an hour after my plane landed in san diego (g'head & curse in my general direction...ya know you wanna...and i don't blame you!)


on the way to carlsbad we stopped at ocean beach, a funky little surfer town, where we had lunch & dabbled our toes in the water. this pretty church was several blocks inland



later we stopped at the gorgeous louis kahn-designed salk institute. i like this picture of timmy, leading the way to the fountain and a spectacular view of the sea

...did i mention the WEATHER???!!! well, maybe we should save the weather for next time...

(ok, you can stop the cursing now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~