Monday, May 23, 2011

a SUPER-easy card!

sometimes it's all about letting the PRODUCT do the work. case in point this "my mind's eye" paper with the stars on it?


all that thing needs is some SUPERHEROES to stand in front of the stars, lookin' super and heroic, dontcha think?



(superhero photo downloaded from t'internet and printed on staples plain white cardstock for a "comic book" look; patterned paper: mme, cosmo cricket; glitter paper: dcwv & best creations; star dies: nestabilities; alphabet stickers: american crafts; labels: dymo; adhesives: tombow monorunner, 3m foam tape, sewing machine)

yeah. a bit like that! wow. that was easy. anybody got a a dragon that needs slaying, or perhaps a metropolis that needs to be freed from a ruthless (but for some reason jauntily *costumed*) crime syndicate?

...'cause i've got a bit of free time now... :)

12 comments:

  1. LOL...I love it...you're thee best...what a great superhero card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool looking. I LOVE IT, the paper was made for this and I like how you got the image to have that comic book look.

    You are so talented and creative, I love coming by and seeing what you are up to. I haven't visited in too long and now I must loiter and see what's been happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and it's probably old news but I love your blog banner. BEAUTIFUL and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... terrific. My two sons would flip over this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Lots! Like, I need to make one asap! :) Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes we need savin here in the burg. send us YOU or perhaps a superhero if you must!
    j'adore cette carte! i may need you to send me a link on that image - my daughter would love to get a card like that ;-)... not a birthday card just a regular "i think you're super" card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are brilliant, Mizz L! I would not have a clue what to do with those stars. This is YOU are your best…your super power is paper crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!! you are brilliant ... this is amazing Miss Lauren ... and fancy .... you put a picture of me just on the right there of Superman ... ah...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. This is one of the coolest cards I've seen in a while! My kiddos would freak if I showed them- and I'm not, 'cause then I'll have to make 'em one! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How FAB is this?!! LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superheroes!!! Genius. I love this card. I could give this to any of my son's friends and they would love it. Greatness!!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~