Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PDP-make a wish card

having seen the "happy" card and "le petite tour eiffel", i know you'll already be *loving* this month's pixie kit, LA DOLCE VITA, but you could be thinking it seems quite a feminine selection of goodies, and you miiiiiight even be wondering, "hey lauren, can you use it to make a "guy card"??

and the answer to that is: UH-HUH!!!!!! :)


more deets on the pixie blog, where a bit of scrolling will also reveal the outstanding projects made by my fellow pixies... who are ROCKIN' as per usual... check it out! ♥

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful! ... I love that little banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great... I'm really needing ideas for masculine cards. This is just perfect... love how you used the three stickers. This kit can cover all angles... and you're just the girl to come up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card, that banner with tiny brads is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly `Gorgeous` Miss Lauren..
    always a pleasure to catch up with your Beautifuly Awesome creations..
    hope you and yours are well..
    enjoy the rest of your week my `friend` :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and gorgeous blog banner....and whaddyaknow - YOU are gorgeous too, girl! <3

    (BTW I'm so sad I can't do those cute hearts anymore...I only have a laptop nowadays, and that trick doesn't work).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lauren ... I need you to email me please ...
    f.crawford@sky.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really sticking to your goals this year...making Christmas cards every week and making a monthly pixie masculine card. I just gave kirsty a shout out on my blog today; great service at the pixie shop!

    I love how you combine die cut elements on your cards...you must teach me to do this! Great pennant too :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~