Saturday, May 28, 2011

happy birthday ♥KIRSTY♥!!!

as you may have guessed from the title, it's my dear pixie-in-chief, kirsty vittetoe's birthday today, and the lovely miss ros and the gang at city crafter challenge blog have arranged a little bit of a surprise shindig for her!

so without further ado may i present this card i made as a token of my considerable affection:



yeah, it's pink and it's frilly and it's got a lot of shabby chic style layers, because that's the sorta thing we pixies love!

and now i will once again say,


*HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTY!!!*
i hope this is the first day of your very best year yet!
xoxoxo
lauren

10 comments:

  1. Okay dude! This is GORGEOUS! Kirsty is going to FLIP when she sees it! Totally fun and gorgeous at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've stunned me - again! This is probably my favorite of all the favorite cards you've ever made! A perfect pink confection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS!!! Sooooo PERFECTLY SCRUMPTIOUS!!! So fitting for the BEAUTIFUL MISS KIRSTY!! Happy Birthday Kirsty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this really is something special ... Totally gorgeous in every way ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.... I wish you could see my great big smile since I got up this morning (i called 1.20 PM morning on my birthday). This is just too sweet, you gals make me so special and I feel so lucky today, I think this is my best birthday ever.....
    Love your sweet birthday card, pretty as ever, I spotted that little Paris for Fifi, thanks my sweet friend!
    THANK YOU once again for making my birthday so very special, love you gals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohyah, this is just such a PRETTY PRETTY card, lauren! loooove the layers and the sweet images. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, pink and very Laurenly... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the yummy cupcake.....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ack!! This is the prettiest card ever. I think anyone who has a shabby sheik decor would bulldoze the owner to steal it back and frame it for their room decor. Lovely. Very Lauren, and very cool.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~