Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i'm so excited!

i've been keeping a bit of a secret for the last month and FINALLY i am allowed to tell: my lovely blogging friend kirsty vittetoe, whose city crafter challenge blog i know a lot of you love every bit as much as i do, is now starting her very own kit club... it's called pixie dust paperie!

if that was not cool enough, i was absolutely thrilled when kirsty asked if i would be one of her designers! in this lofty post i am joined by some amazingly crafty ladies: lori hairston, jessy christopher, emeline seet, and zielonooka!

the very first kit, "FALL IN LOVE" goes on sale october 5th, but kirsty will start showing the designer projects this friday, october 1st! i am exceptionally proud and excited that one of *my* creations will be featured that day! it's quite a good one, too--i cannot wait to show it to you!

as you can see by my little teaser photos, i've made quite a few items--and so have my fellow pixies! one of the best things about the pixie dust blog is that kirsty plans to show a different project made with the current month's kit every single day it's on sale! so each time you visit, there will be something lovely and *new* over which to drool!

there's a great variety of items, too: from layouts and cards to minibooks and little gifts! but then the kit is rather amazing, so it's not surprising, is it?! you can see by the pics that there is definitely a bit of a shabby chic vibe going on here, the papers are LUSCIOUS, there are loads of embellies, and...well, you should begin budgeting your october crafts money to include this baby RIGHT NOW because you are soooooooooo going to want it!!!


in honor of our debut, kirsty is having a very special promotion: when you buy the october kit between the 5th and the 10th, you'll receive ONE of the following items, absolutely FREE (on a first-come-first-served basis) as a bonus:


- Pixie Dust Paperie November Kit

- Pixie Dust Paperie $30 gift certificate

- Pixie Dust Paperie $20 gift certificate

- Pixie Dust Paperie $10 gift certificate

- Pixie Dust Paperie seam binding crinkled ribbon (4 colors, 2 yards each)

so basically the sooner you order, the better your reward!!!

don't worry, i'll remind you to head right over there on october fifth so that you will be amongst the lucky ones who get the BEST STUFF! ♥

15 comments:

  1. Oh my Lauren, I should have make you in charge of the Pixie Blog Post, LOL! You are too good!
    I love the lego land pic too, that car and sign, way too cute, and that lego pizza, good enough to make me hungry, love the most is the Las Vegas in lego land, I was so close to it 2 months ago but didn't go there even my husband ask if I want to, I will next time, just to take a pic next to Las Vegas just like you.
    Love Van gogh, of course his starry night too!
    What a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful post and congratulations! Beautiful creations, I look forward to one every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Lauren, I'm so happy for you. Looking forward to see your creations for Pixi dust blog...So no I have to go over there and check if they ship to little Norway :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course they asked the uber-paper blogger. I shall go across come the 5th and check out all the loveliness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yeah!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Another DT gig cool! I'm so glad I've missed your wonderful creations when you were Caardvarks. Its fun to see your stuff with everyone else's they make. Even with out names I can always spot your stuff. Very cool! I've never seen that blog before. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woot woot sista!!!!!! congrats!!!!! Soooo excited for you and can't wait to see your projects..in full view:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lauren!!! Sooooo well deserved!! Those sneaky peeks look so FAB! I can't wait for the reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH HOORAY!!!!
    I know for fact that you are going to do AMAZING things with these kits.
    I can't wait to see your first projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course they chose you....hello!!! You're the best.

    I love the sneak peaks, can't wait to see all the secret designing!!!

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Miss Lauren! Now you can do what you do best--inspire even more cardmakers. I'll be anxiously awaiting your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lauren- I'm so excited about being a part of the Pixie Dust DT with you. Your creations are awesome and I so look forward to seeing more! I agree this kit is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! big congrats on the new DT position!! These little peaks are such a tease, I can't wait to see the whole thing!


    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! WHOOT! (The crowd goes wild!) Way.To.Go! can't WAIT to see your always-lovely creations! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This DT position is perfect for you! Congrats Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~