Thursday, September 16, 2010

1...2...3...SWAP!

when i was getting ready to send my torsos in for the SCD swap, the lovely carol asked if i would also like to trade ATC's with her...well ♥YEAH♥!!! of course i would! :) knowing that i tend to get "on a roll" and have trouble stopping at ONE idea on these occasions, carol came up with the awesome idea of doing three inchies, two twinchies and an ATC; our theme was faces; here's what i made:

i went a bit vintagey...and there's sort of a slight "sub-theme" of cakes for some reason! (probably because i am always half-dieting...and always half-wishing there was a bit of cake in real life!) :)

i will show carol's half of the swap, and my bounty of torsos from the something completely different gang, when they arrive!


(~materials~ vintage: ladies (& gentleman) (& cakes) cut from old magazines & books + some text and a cool chart; word stickers & tiny flowers: making memories; tiny pearls: kaiser; rub-ons: sei & fancy pants; butterfly punch: martha stewart; ink: colorbox & stewart superior; labels: dymo; adhesives: uhu gluestick, tombow monorunner, 3m foam tape)

12 comments:

  1. Love all the different format. Is just trying to do inches now for a challenge.. And it is a tuff format to work with I think. You've done a fab. on those faces...HUG..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cool. Of course I love the inchies. A wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...it's true...now when I think of inchies I think of Jana....excellent swap goods...she's going to LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all just called 'hellooooooo' to me when the page opened up! Love them all, great style, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! those are fabulous, girl!! love the vintage-y feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when I can't click on through for a close-up look ... such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. `Gorgeous` Miss Lauren .
    I do that all the time
    half diet!!!lol...
    Hava lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee I read "sending MY TORSO" and I wondered if you were sending yourself on a trip without your arms and legs.

    No, I am not drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so great! I love the ATC. What a fun swap. I like how you guys decided to do a few different things with the same theme. I bet she was one happy camper when she got these in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Anne Taintor (is that her name? I could be mistaken) style images with sayings!
    Yours seem like they should be mounted on magnets - that way they could be enjoyed every day!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~