Saturday, September 12, 2026

We Rise by Lifting Others

My Dina Wakley MEdia Ledger Journal is getting pretty full, and I've enjoyed working in it so much that I'm considering doing something I never have before: buying a second copy of the same journal. In the meantime, I had a blast adding layer after layer to this page, including the large Stenciled Queenie (the only thing here that is, alas, out of print); which I covered in ancient, miscellaneous alphabet and numeral rub-ons (the only non-Dina products used); a Passport Photo Chipboard Shape adorned with a perfectly fitting face from the On Their Mind Rub-On Transfer Set; some butterflies from the Flutters set; a few scraps of Grunge Specimens Chroma Transparencies; and finally a few beautiful, colorful birds from the Fly High Stamp Set.


I hope your weekend will be filled with bright colors, beautiful weather, and a little free time to do something creative, just for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~